Thursday, April 23, 2009

PGPX @ IIMA

After playing for two weeks here......I learnt that I can never set my biological clock to follow a well-disciplined schedule and perhaps, I am not programmed to behave this way. I would rather challenge this assumption for two more weeks and then resign for it to become a strong conviction....

The academic pressure ensures that you at your toes and better keep your self-fulfilling prophecies filled all the time otherwise , there are good chances that counter Pygmalion beats you down. Before coming here, I tried hard to simulate the environment and practice some shots but no such simulation was Possible..primarily..because the mind did not have a talent to write the script for this life-situation...

My minds keeps on telling ..“whatever I resist, will persist ... whatever I befriend, will transcend”...

I have always been very friendly....

No comments: