Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Salvation

Maalik bus tu rahe aur teri hi raza rahe, baaki na main rahu na meri aarzoo rahe...Jab tak badan main saans, jigar main lahu rahe, tera hi jikra-e-yaar, teri hi justazoo rahe

Life checked whether I'd been doing good?....I registered my crib "Well.. it could always be better"..Alas, I was wrong...Life was always at its best but then the quid pro quo was the excuberant & tolerant feeling which perceives, even vicariously, the beauty, the serenity, & the complexity of the process & further makes its more desirable....I can wager that being desireless (though sounds a paradox) can add to this...lets unlock myself & get rid of those umpteen yardsticks, emblems of my ego!!! . always eager to assess!!....I am free now.:)...but life never knocks at again....it rather spies me, smiles & moves ahead....

1 comment:

Jagdish Khera said...

good n beautiful thought...